7/29/2005

Friday morning

The day has begun...sun is out, birds are chirping and I am ready for another chock full day of interpersonal communication.

Skills at which I am in high need of I am sure. My critical and sarcastic nature may need some adjusting I believe. Must find ways to "win win" ...or not.

Where does one go to find "trust" again or even "respect"...not sure 'win win' will happen 'til I find that.

At this point changing my attitude is not possible, perhaps I will continue in my dark corner not actually caring about much of anything or anyone or at least a limited few.

I am finding it hard to allow myself to meet, trust or befriend others. How surprising. Sadly I feel the few that I have met are getting less than they deserve, but in the end it is the most I am capable of giving at the moment.