8/03/2004

Each day is a new opportunity.

I may know that, but it would be a lot more helpful if I could follow through on it.

One must find the enthusiasm and strength to not just mope through but to actually complete or finish something. One must look at the day and find the spark that is gonna take them through.

Find the piece that is gonna give momentum and the forward drive that will bring us up to where we want to be. To accomplish something is the task of the day. Something that has been put off or pushed to the wayside. One thing, one tiny item that can break the difference of knowing something was accomplished.

Good luck and Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Well there are so many things I could offer as incentive. But I'd have no way to confirm you held up your end. And I'm not sure letting you have compromising pictures or putting new and interesting holes in my body without concrete proof is such a good idea.

Hmmmm...you think Waldemar's mom would be willing to email me with confirmation?

Posted 8/3/2004 at 7:42 AM by hodgetj

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live everyday thinking I should accomplish something yet I don’t. Damn my gift of procrastination! But E, you’re always accomplishing something... more so than most. Give yourself a break maybe turn into bed early... for you that would be an accomplishment. For me that would be a Tuesday.

Posted 8/3/2004 at 9:40 PM by BluDreamscape

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment