8/21/2004

It has begun...

Where one can become a slug or a fanatic, it is all up to me.

Every find on vacation when you just want to sit back and relax and maybe do a few things around the place. Why does it seem I have more on my list than is humanly possible to get done in one week? Why do I put forth (all in my head) that my vacation will only be successful if...it's done?

How lame is that. I will end up working harder then I have in the last two weeks at work trying to get my desk clean to go on vacation. Then I can come back to work even harder, cause everything has just been thrown into my inbox or a week.

Damn how stupid of me to think of vacation as a nice relaxing time.

You know what is scary? Even knowing all that I crave the knowledge knowing I am officially on vacation...*grin*!!!

Time to get busy...

You all enjoy and Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

You had better be mostly a slug on your vacation. No guilt if something doesn't get done. Just relax and do whatever feels right at that moment. You deserve the break.

Posted 8/21/2004 at 11:13 AM by hodgetj

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't have to get a thing done... this is vacation. If you want to do something do it... but there is no "have to" on vacation. I wanna see a slug... I wanna see a woman eating pop tarts in her PJs!

Posted 8/21/2004 at 12:58 PM by BluDreamscape

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmmm ...pop tarts no problem...how about sweats or shorts and t-shirts...since one does not own "PJ's".

Posted 8/21/2004 at 1:06 PM by ElisaH

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment