8/19/2004

Vacation is just around the corner.

Short as it may be, something to look forward to.

So today we move along at high speed clearing, sorting and preparing my desk the best way possible. Lots to do, so motivation shall be high. With all that light so close in the tunnel one can only smile and keep going.

Funniest thing about vacations for me are that I bet I work harder put stuff together than I do normally. But it still is all on my timeline and what I want to be doing, so it seems to work well.

Two more days to have everything I can in order though at work. I will come back to a ton of work, but it may be easier on me if I prepare myself now for that. Somehow taking 5 days off will set me back maybe 30...lol. Have no idea how that works, but when I extend a weekend it will take me all week to catch up from that one day.

Oh well absolutely no complaining...it all be good. I am luckier than most, so continue onward we go.

Smile, you never know what you may recieve back. Enjoy and don't forget to grab the fun.

Peace.