8/09/2004

Another beautiful day...ug.

How do people in all sunny weather places do it? Damn I miss the rain. One day only brought me wanting it even more! *lol*

Another beautiful day...ug.

So today one is on the hunt for motivation. How do we go about finding something when we have no idea where to look? Maybe it be lost with my weather for my city, since it is definitely on vacation this year.

Keep searching. I need to find it soon. No motivation only leads to more lethargic behavior which leads to more sluggish movement from me. Bad circle one must break and SOON.

Wish me luck. Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Funny. I've always wondered how people in all not sunny weather places do it? *g*

I hope motivation returns with your drizzly days.

Posted 8/9/2004 at 2:16 PM by hodgetj

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! You really need to chill a bit. Life has it's fallow times that are just as important as the harvest times. Try to relax and let it be.

Posted 8/10/2004 at 8:52 AM by EyehAsherEyeh

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment