3/05/2007

Sleep?

Nibbles was not the only one awake last night. My hacking my lungs out kept us all up. I so wish this would all go away. To say one is tired would be an understatement for me.

No nap and a loss of about 4-5 hours of my usual 6-7 is not so good. Hence a bit short, grumpy and feeling worse highlights it all. Hoping end is in sight.

Monday the start of a new week. Busy one for me and making the extra effort today to move into my new office. I liked my old one and have procrastinated enough for my boss to prod me to move a little quicker. Bah. Quick is not on my list, but I will push forward and try to be completely moved by end of week this week.

I have new artwork to tape up from my daughter that that is always fun. Plus I now have enough file space to truly file the way that I want and I get to rearrange the current nightmare.

So here is to a productive day if at all possible, but first a break.

Peace.