4/06/2007

Something Splendid.

A treat to myself.





I am a huge collector of buildings, but in particular my heart lives with the one close to my home. A building that was so grand and for some reason (I'm sure money played into that deicision) they changed it.

The pictures above represent an incredibly detailed models of the original design of the Seattle Space Needle. These are done by Emerald City Modelworks. Mine is the 1962 World's Fair Edition. It was worth every penny.

I also bought a less detailed version which I purchased for my office (even this one is outstanding), it represents the Needle in it's current design today. It's part of the Souvenir Series.

Sometime one must treat themselves to something special. For me this was it. Hopefully I wont feel that way for a long while.

Peace.