9/06/2004

A Third day off...

Off...hmmm, off from what? I still get up since my time clock in my head tells me to and sadly the cats do to. I may slowly get the day started, but never the less the day will start.

Items will get completed, chores will be finished and items on lists will be scratched off, but an off day I do not think so.

To sit and do absolutely nothing is very rare, very rare indeed.

So to all of you off people, congrats. Do enjoy the whole day for the rest of us.

And to the rest of you including me, may all the lists and chores get done and go by quickly as to get the off time to be as long as possible.

But remember everyone life is about more than the ordered; sometimes we need to just step outside the box and play. So do not forget the fun.

Peace and enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries... I will try to be lazy for the both of us. But one day I will teach you how to be a bum like me... I can see I have my work cut out with you, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Step one... lots of naps.

Posted 9/6/2004 at 10:35 PM by BluDreamscape

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment