3/06/2007

Tuesday

A day with no meetings, yippee! Hence tons of other stuff to fill the day exists, including preparations for the 4 meetings tomorrow. They will absorb 7 of my 8 hours with travel time taking that last hour up.

Over all feeling like my lungs are returning to there normal space in my body. With less hacking comes a sense of peace for the rest of me as well. Waiting for the morning that I wake up feeling like this flu/cold has finally flew from me.

My new office and desk is starting to come together. Feels solitary in here by myself. After nine years of sharing space with the library I think it is gonna take me some time to adjust.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Just think...more space to organize! And minus someone who wasn't helpful to anyone but herself. Hell...she wasn't even helpful to herself come to think of it.

I'm looking forward to checking out that new office soon.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment