4/07/2007

Heat

Seattle in the springtime is pleasant unlike Oklahoma we don't have huge swings in our weather systems. Rain with some sun is about it...usually. Yesterday however in my part of the city we broke the 80 degree mark...unbelievable. The record was 73, hence what a fluke.

I knew it was nice out when my daughter and I left headed for a nice slow walk towards the library a few miles away. Yes it seemed warm, so we brought water, sunglasses and even our hats. Who knew I would end up giving myself heatstroke, bah. My system does horribly in heat due to all medications I indulge in for my Menieres. Oh well that's life.

I had planned on getting more yard work done, instead a nap was taken. And a few eggs were dyed.

Today feeling a bit under the weather and will take it nice and slow.

Peace.