4/14/2007

Saturday Morning

Arrives as per usual. The slow movements of my daughter and myself reflect the concept of weekend. In reality not a lot on schedule but a ton to be done if one finds the motivation. Doubtful.

The ability to say fuck it seems high. Why not, I am an adult in a city where I share zero time outside of work with other adults. The creation of my own hermit lifestyle is by choice. Many reasons come in to play but in the end all by choice.

This life is no more or no less than I make of it. So wherever that takes me is supposedly by design. Reality is that it is by default. Where I have landed. Sometimes by choice and sometimes by accident, but nonetheless I am here.

Middle aged with a boring existence other than the excitement brought on by a child and the rare short visits from a far.

Peace.