5/11/2007

Friday already?

Where has it all gone? Busy is all one can say about this last week. Hardly remember what I did but know that I was busy very very busy.

There seems to be light at the end of tunnel for work. Been interviewing all week and more next, but it seems our staff shortage may be coming to halt. A good thing.

Unfortunately the weekend holds to many plans as well leaving me with not enough slug hours. I'm hoping to get some time with my hands in the dirt and plant some things as well. Weeds seem to be sprouting everywhere in the yard, hence time to try and control them a bit.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll find a sane replacement for your staff hole. That sounds naughty but isn't.

Sorry about slug time. Maybe Sunday? Chick flick time?

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment