7/12/2008

Warmth

These high 80's are very much out of character for us in Seattle and boy do they seem to zap us of energy. Today we had our breakfast at a restaurant that I most likely will not go to again and then we saw the Journey to the Center of Earth.

The movie was so far from reality and stretched on just a few to many details for me to even think campy. Yes we missed the spiffy 3-D version since no theater around here is running it, but over all I still feel it would have been irritating.

Got home slugged the rest of the day off. Even had a nifty nap.

So tomorrow we will need to have to visit grocery store and then perhaps if the heat is not overwhelming I can plant my hands in the dirt and pull some weeds. Laundry most likely is also a good idea. But then again tomorrow is the "day of rest" so what gets finished one will have to wait and see.

Peace and Health.