11/22/2012

Thanksgiving

Our feast is moved to Sunday with the kids. So today we slept in, that was nice. Next we got outside (not raining) got on the roof and swept it down while also cleaning out those gutters. Came back in to a nice hot shower, had some food and watched the original Star is Born with Judy Garland. Now I am messing with my desk in hopes it cleans itself off and doing loads of laundry. Tonight I will make T and I some of my Alfredo sauce and perhaps we will watch another movie. Boring people or what. Peace, Health and Happiness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hey Monkey Butt said...

Sounds like an awesome time. My "office" is anything but a complete and total loss. Can I still use the " we just moved in excuse"?

1:40 PM  
Blogger E said...

Absolutely!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment