3/06/2012

Snow in March

Odd and yet seemed fitting this morning. Beautiful outside as we slowly adventured off to work and school the snow fell slowly as well. Now the sun is shinning brightly and signs of the morning are gone.

Seattle continues to confuse many and for me it's perfect. I still love this place and I am glad my family is happy here as well. Makes it that much better.

This day will be like no others as each is a small piece of the uniqueness of Life. Perhaps as we seek Truth small pieces fall into us when we are least looking.

So, make this Tuesday one to remember or just live your life to the best of your ability and rewards are we get tomorrow.

Peace, Health and Happiness. Words to live by.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hey Monkey Butt said...

werd... I prefer not to think about snow though. I don't like it but have always dreamt of visiting Seattle!

10:57 AM  
Blogger DJ STAR said...

:)

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment