1/15/2013

How old am I?

This morning when I was suppose to be on route to work, I was home looking for my keys. Hell I even got Tamara into helping. I know I unlocked the door yesterday afternoon, hence had to have had my keys then. So I knew they were in the house somewhere. After a full search and 30 minutes later I found them in my "other coats" pocket. How the hell they got there I have no clue. Damn I must totally be getting old to be doing shit like that. How sad. What I should do between now and then get get another key made for my car and even put a house key on it. I am not getting younger and who the hell knows where I could put them next time. At least this was not a morning I needed to get my daughter to school, so something she could tease me about for a very long time. That was the bright side.