8/06/2004

Two steps forward 1.5 back.

But the idea is don't stop trying. Eventually you get there.

Life is easy except for all the complications. But think of how boring it would be with out them. I do realize though sometimes it would be nice to be on a long vacation from the complications. Unrealistic as it seems and it probably wont happen when most necessary. So one must keep on walking.

As I watch true rain finally fall, I think about how much I love it. It has been sorely missed and I am glad for it's return. Inside all the gray and the wet is rejuvenation. Maybe I can get that bucket full of motivation soon. Let is wash all the other away and leave things around me all fresh and clean. A new view for a new day.

A walk is in order. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Enjoy the walk, babe. I'm glad your rain is back.

Posted 8/6/2004 at 9:05 AM by hodgetj

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment