10/21/2004

Thursday...

It's still going. Now I just need to get my desk cleaned up and ready for a week without me...*grin*.

So close and yet so far away. Life can just pack on the extra while one is not looking, hence keep alert.

But the excitement is starting to crack through. Pretty soon I will walk around with a goofy smile on my face 'til I board that plane. Maybe come home tonight put on some loud music and clean, seems to be the best time to do that. Right before vacation starts that way when you get back it all seems nifty or so you hope.

May the day be splendid. Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

The excitement is only *starting* to crack through? You've been excited for months! Looking forward to seeing that goofy (and somewhat dopey) smile.

7:06 AM  
Blogger E said...

*soft goofy smile*

8:32 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

And let's not forget Snuggly Huggles....

8:40 AM  
Blogger E said...

oh I have you wonderful cherry nut cake...

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment