10/19/2004

Why do we do it?

Accept things we do not want to? Why would I say and do something I truly believe is wrong for me? After everything is said and done why? Does this mean down deep I was wrong and I should go through with what I said I would? Or should I get out of it now?

Damn...I really hate dilemmas like this. The day will drag forth and the sludge will seem heavy. Bah. Sleep is seems far away and yet craved badly. Giving in to that may not be the best thing going. Well time to lose oneself at work.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I really believe you were put on the spot. I mean, talk about being asked a question during an emotionally charged moment. It really wasn't fair and you shouldn't feel bad about having second thoughts.

Your health is the most important thing right now. You know what your body and psyche can take and, babe, you're full up right now. Adding more upheaval to your life is not a good thing.

Being judged on emotional issues by someone who isn't in touch with their own emotions is bound to give someone a skewed view of reality.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment