3/11/2007

Weekend Closing

Mixed bag I shall say. Daughter out sick again with another flu/vomit session. Here's hoping that one is not transferred.

Saturday a good portion of the day was spent at work catching up from it all. Then one had some extremely good luck and picked up on another honey bear hamster.

He looked almost identical, I thought. However once I put him in the Critter Trail home his size was quite a bit larger. He even has a tough time getting in and out of the tubes. Amazingly enough his personality is very different. He seems more laid back and lets you pet him even. Less biting. That’s a good thing.

Sunday brought spring-cleaning out in me. Hence nothing anyone else could most likely see, but I know it. I totally worked on my space here in the computer room. I filed and cleaned out all the drawers and went through all the stashes of crap that had been accumulating over the last few months.

So over all the weekend went as well as one could expect except for the punk-o-lunk. Hopefully at her other place today she is getting back to her usual chipper/chatty self.

Another long week ahead. At least the meetings this week are spread throughout. Should give me some time to accomplish other projects and keep up with the daily work.

Sounds simple, I'm hoping it follows that path. Peace.