7/30/2007

Monday Morning

The weekend ends and another week filled with meetings and other meaningless bullshit lies ahead. At least at work I have humans to talk with and see. I can feel a part of the human race. However sometimes it only solidifies my reasoning for not wanting to be here at all.

At home the quietness is complete. Other then the various pets it's just me. At least the punk o lunk has been calling fairly regularly, but in the end I realize I live for others and truly not for me. I choose to be here out of consideration of them, is that worth it? Already realizing things are not to be that way, but they and have no idea how to change it.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

..."but in the end I realize I live for others and truly not for me. I choose to be here out of consideration of them, is that worth it?"

I know it's worth it for me. I also hope it's worth it for you.

If you can figure out how to live for yourself I would support you wholeheartedly in what you need to do. However...I won't support the option of not living as a means of "living" for yourself.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment