7/23/2007

Monday

If I feel alone normally today will start a complete pattern of it. Punk o lunk goes away with the ex for a another 10 day vacation. She has been looking forward to her time in Vermont and that splendid airplane flight as well. I have dreaded it.

I feel alone much of the time already, however days on end without those joyful moments of her only highlights what alone means and how empty I feel. Not enjoying my job and having nothing but cats to look forward to at home does not entice ones mood to "look up".

Timing is everything I guess in life because starting this weekend even the escape of online with be withdrawn for a week, hence silence will be complete. Down.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Wish I could be there to give you a real hug.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment