12/08/2007

Snagged from Jo

Take the first sentence from the first post of each month of 2007. That's your year in review.

January: Wind and rain welcome in the New Year.
February: Something we all hold onto in our minds.
March: I live in one.
April: The morning arrives with no fanfare.
May: Where has the week gone?
June: More heat on the way or at least for tomorrow.
July: A stable front for weather here.
August: Awaken to sunshine.
September: Middle of the long weekend.
October: To where?
November: My life was changed forever.
December: The season’s first arrives.


What does this say other than I seem to be obsessed with weather? Perhaps that I am boring and need to either realize and accept the life I have or find a new one. Yes that does seem to wrap up my year well.

Good news for me is 2008 is all unknowns with a wide open path for me to walk in.

Peace.