10/21/2004

Borrowed...

the 3x Thursday from Okie. It be a fun one.

1. Are you generally a paranoid person? How so/how not?

I don't think so. Things happen you kinda deal with them as they do.

2. Are you one of those people who's afraid of always losing your job? If so, do you have just cause to think this way? Why/why not?

LOL...no. I am in a position where job security seems a bit tight. Not much chance, since no one really even knows how or what I do, but it all magically gets done (sometimes quickly). I am a bit of a workaholic (not lately) so I don't fear of job loss, I may hope for it, but I don't fear it.

3. Name three things that you are paranoid about.

a)Not to fond of airplanes, sadly they are about the only way to travel any serious distance, so one needs to accept and move on.

b)Snakes...ewww.

c)Raising my daughter to be happy and well adjusted.


Bonus Question for Comments: What's your favorite song about paranoia?

Wow...there seems to be a lot of 80's paranoia songs...lol. Maybe something by Men at work, but then again so of the old Rolling Stones songs are good as well...*grin*.


Hey...now wasn't that fun!