4/04/2005

Why do they ask?

"How dizzy are you on a scale from 1-10"

...After this morning I think I need to re-evaluate my scale.
My thought process:
I was able to walk on my own into the lab.
I coherently (or fairly coherently) responded to the questions given to me.

...so I put my dizzy and nauseousness at an 8.

So when she drew the blood I was fine 'til the needle came out...boom...breakfast hit her shoes.

Her comment in a friendly manner..."that is 10"

Oh well next time I'll know.

I Learned something today, what did you learn?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Okay. On the negative side, you were so dizzy you puked on some poor woman's shoes. On the positive site, you now know that your formerly 8 dizzy is a 10. *g*

Big hug, babe. Rest tonight and lots of quiet.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment