7/08/2005

Friday...

Gray, rain, and full clouds a splendid day of weather. One will hope that spills over into projects on my desk.

Sadly two more full days of work before vacation, hence a lot needs to get done. But so close to many days off that my slackness has already started.

Here we are Friday of the end of the week. My desk will be cleared and a weekend of serious cleaning lies ahead. All done with a smile.

Today is another day. What’s out there is the unknown and memories of tomorrow. Hopefully for many today will bring a better day than yesterday. Human life is important and to take it for some type of martyrdom does not work for me. And mostly through the guise of religion it be wrong. Revenge is useful to no one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

No slacking! Kick butt at work. Today and Monday are all you have left for two weeks.

Be thankful you don't have to pack for three. Lots of fun for me. *sigh*

11:55 AM  
Blogger E said...

Actually I am kicking butt! And fun soon enough for you whiner.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment