7/03/2005

Stacking blocks

I am told that is what I do...stack one thing on top of another. I feel sometimes it is hard not to, but alas it may be wrong. Each thing is intrinsic unto itself, so maybe I should try and treat each piece that way.

Allowing my frustrations and feelings of one situation to spill over into another is probably not fair to the second situation. It only allows me to build up more frustrations and anger towards things that are not worth it or deserving of that much emotion. Time to take some advice and try to "let it go".

All sounds good. Intellectually I know it is the right thing, now if I can make the rest of me including my emotions to follow suit it would be splendid.

Living a life for others or to pass the time is not ideal best option. Time to reacquaint myself with life.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger E said...

Hard to be reacquainted with ones self when constant change is all about.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

The time we get to know ourselves the most is whenever our lives undergo great change. Being presented with a whole new set of challenges makes us re-evaluate everything. It's not always easy, especially if the challenges being thrown at us are largely negative. Believe in yourself and know that the end result will be a better and wiser you.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hmmm, I think it's maybe time to reacquaint yourself with you. And as someone who has been working at it awhile...letting go takes constant practice...with lots of backsliding!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Yes constant change is all about, but we have a core self under all the layers that get lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. You have to peel back the layers to get to her...but she's there.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment