6/29/2009

Thinned

No not me...I wish, but hey next best thing, the house is thinned. Any more packing now is icing on the cake. Each box is one less down the road. Hence, I plan on filling a few more as we go along.

I like the idea of having less to pack in the future. Since obviously half this stuff is not even being used packing it away for a few months should be nothing. Now finding a space for all this packed away boxes may become more of a tricky process.

Shall I trust and put it over at the other house, but I keep thinking what if he moves sooner than us? Shit, I would have to move all these boxes again, hence I will be taking a look at the shed and trying to start there. Packing that away as well and making it a bit more storage friendly seems like a good idea.

The week ahead seems to be filled and work will be absolutely no exception. However it seems there will be a break on the home front the following week and yet work will continue to be crazy. July shall be an interesting month for sure.

Here is hoping it goes as I want... :-)

Peace, Health and Happiness.