8/15/2007

Another Evening

More silence fills my night. Life moves forward closer to an end. Seeking nothing keeping the expectations low. No disappointment then. Paths are created sadly they feel the same. Long roads to nowhere.

Been spending time again with music, forgot how much it means to me. Odd music was so a part of me and as my hearing has shifted over the years I have tried placing it behind me. As I take on a new project to catalog all my cd's I am realizing how much I missed it. At work I now play at least one if not two full albums a day. Mixing it up. But noticing how my life stopped around 2000 or so when it came to music (except for some basic groups I seem to hold on to).

Who knows what tomorrow will bring. I am not even sure I care anymore. What ever it is I will deal with it then.

Peace.