8/06/2007

Overcast

But no rain. The week will be filled with mixed clouds and sun...here is hoping some rain is squeezed out as well.

Monday arrives to soon actually. Spent the weekend with the pumpkin doing lots of things. Had the opportunity to realize I hate my bathing suit and need a new one. Found I can once again enjoy an evening out with noise without regret and wishing I had not gone. Found buying things at a sports team shop can get expensive.

Found picking almost 25 cups of blackberries can create a lot of blackberry crisp and leave plenty left over for batch of blackberry jam. As well as some very sore muscles and scratches across ones arms and legs.

Lastly realizing even as dull as my life seems to be it can be duller. I am actually glad a some type of routine is back.

Peace.