8/11/2008

The last couple of months...

have completely solidified my reasons for being a lesbian. Let's be honest, not like I was questioning it to begin with, but like, wow. After two months I have come to think, why aren't there more?

One needs to point out that I think it is damn important to have them in our society and I definitely want my daughter to have more of them around. But I do wonder why are they the "leaders" in most countries including ours? But then again, look at our leaders. I guess that does speak for itself.

Peace and Health.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

They do have their good points. You're just living with one who's been spoiled for the last ten years or so.

This post made me laugh btw.

8:41 AM  
Blogger E said...

Laughing is always good.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Blonde Gone Mad said...

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment