11/24/2008

Whoosh

Time is flowing by quickly. Holidays are literally upon us. Daughter is in another state for the week and I already miss her to much.

Me working on week 3 of lungs filled with gunk. Coughing is so not my friend. Days of crap sleep, hour on, 2 hours up coughing and so forth. Sucks. I do like those "puffs" tissues though. I should buy stock...but then again, maybe not. I am tired and beyond.

Work been crazy, but realizing that is the new norm. Hell, at least I have a job, something to be thankful for in our current society.

I'll get busy this week and make a few pies and the forever tradition of green salad. Life changes and yet some things stay the same.

Where is the time going...and yet it feels like I am coughing it all away.

Peace and Health.

1 Comments:

Blogger BethGoodman said...

I'm sorry you're feeling so rough. I went through a similar patch and had to sleep sitting up for a couple of weeks. Drink lots of water and sleep as much as you can.

Love,

Beth

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment