9/21/2004

Amazing...

You know it has been just over a year that I have found this online wonderland...

In that year I have read 100's of stories. Chatted with many people from all over the world.

Ever wonder about how truly cool that is? Think back 20 years ago...(well some of you young punks can go back 10)

The world is completely changed. Some of that change is oh, so not good. But much of it is truly amazing. Look what there is to be had out here? Step back and enjoy.

Warning, it can burn you in an instant, so do be careful. Even with that, I can still say it has been one of the most amazing rides of my life. Meeting so many interesting people with varying ideas, views, thoughts and words. As in everything there is good and bad but, I would do it all over again in a flash.

I most definitely am not the person I was last year. Life has thrown many challenges and changes, but without this place life would truly be not as exciting or challenging.

Each day brings new smiles and value to each of our paths. Don't miss out on any of it. But within that same vein, don't let this become full encompassing reality. As I stated it is an amazing thing, but never forget, so is the rain, sun, wind, day and night.

It is so easy to get sucked in here for hours on end. It feels good. It can make us happy, but one should not let that be the whole. We as humans need full interactions, touch, feel, live. Even from a far. Looking into a crowd at a mall, walking down a busy street, seeing various life all around us within our reach. Take each day, mix it up. Take that walk away from the puter. Then sit back and enjoy your time that much more.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I must say I'm glad you found this online wonderland.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment