10/25/2004

Reno on poke day.

Yeah...one gumby tattoo accomplished, second one in process as I type. OKie's flaming carrot soon to be done. Then off to Professor and Blu...wooo hooo!

Reno is smoky, noise filled place, but damn it is nice to be here. Enjoying myself lots. Finally meeting folks that I already know.

Flight here yesterday was interesting, but very very fast, that be good. My room is a duplicate of Okie's. We are a few doors away from each other and Prof is across the hall, so all good. Food your typical buffet stuff so far. I also have learned when gambling stick with Bludreamscape...she be lucky.

But more tonight I am sure...so alas stick with us, more to come.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a pic of the tat. Glad you're having a good time mate.

Jen

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment