10/24/2004

Sunday...I made it!

Wow, the day is actually here. Do they have any clue how happy I am? Does is matter, nope. Probably a good thing I am this happy, cause I truly hate airplanes. Me hoping it goes well. I have been warned that being such a short flight I may have some issues...hope not. I got all my drugs and my new nifty sound canceling headphones, one will hope all be good.

Reno, what a tacky hellhole, or least the area by the hotels are...well that I have seen. Been years, I am still looking forward to it. I don't think we could have done this much cheaper for everyone though, so that be cool.

Sometimes in life one just wants to shove stuff to the back. Here is when I want that to happen. Looking forward to a non-thinking easy time. Let fun pop up front for a change and the rest hit the backseat. Maybe sleep will find me. Naps...woo hoo, I can take naps!

Peace...I will be there soon for at least 5 days.