6/10/2005

Friday.

Arrival is early. Birds chirp a bit quieter this morning. No rain in sight. Opportunities will still visulize for one today. Choices to be made and decisions to be had. Continue.

Oddly enough decided to open a new book early his morning. Glad I did. Bones of the Moon...highly recommend at this point only about a third of the way in. Thank you Tamara.

I forgot what it was truly like to read a book that hooks your from the first page. A book were the writing is so fucking good that you find youself slowly devouring each paragraph. Hoping that you are not reading to fast cause you realize the book has limited pages.

A book that either is so good or the timing of my life reading it seems to be so perfect. Something to treasure. Writing done so well it makes you sit in awe looking at the book, hoping to find some more perfect time to sit and read.

I will not take this one to work. I Need to sit and enjoy and absorb this one. Books this good don't come along very often.

Escape...even for a short period is good.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

It's one of my favorite books of all time. Just ignore the review from Publishers Weekly. That reviewer didn't get the book at all.

9:13 AM  
Blogger E said...

In general I ignore reviews anyway.

I can already say this book is right up there on my list already and I happily have some left.

Sometimes books have a time and place, this one is right now.

Honest, fun and real.

I need to read slower.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment