6/25/2005

Living

How is one living? Do we live in a protected pod? If so, there are to many entries and exits. So much slips by without notice. Is one living life to the fullest? In the past I tried. Now I live for unknown moments.

Looking for what, I am unsure. Life. Worthiness of it all. Light. Questions continue to come and go unanswered. Life continues to slip by and not nearly fast enough it seems.

What happens when a positive person can only see negative? Ungrounded and falling.

Where is the bottom?

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I wish I knew what to tell you, babe. I do know that your struggle to find positive things in your life is understandable. All I can say is I'm always here for you and I foresee many seven hour plane rides in my future.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment