5/20/2008

Back to Spring

My Seattle spring is back in play. Rain, little sun and overall comfortable temperatures. Awoke to a splendid day. The overcast with small spots of sun seem perfect in my world. Only to be replaced by complete cloud cover and rain, aw springtime in my world. Enough of that mid 70's stuff. That should be saved for July and August.

Today brings another step closer to what I am not quite sure, but something splendid I hope. Remember we each have the keys to our future. We know the Truth, but acceptance of it may be difficult and seem vague hence trust yourself more.

Peace and Health to all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww. nice note
in poland i have ugly weather
no perspectives for tomorrow
omiting science test x;

eloo (;

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment