5/09/2008

Restraint

The new Wii is here and I am typing here. Let me say that I want to go play, but I have a 7 year old who is watching a movie. She enjoys the Wii, but seems not to be much like her mom. My addictive behavior is in full swing.

I so easily could imagine myself spending hours playing bowling, boxing or that damn Mario Kart game. I even have a few other games tucked away so when I feel I perhaps have come close to getting bored I can pull out something new.

Both kiddo and I were somewhat surprise that one of our favorites was boxing. A sport that I can honestly say does so not appeal to me. But damn if it is not fun on this Wii. You also get your heart rate moving. I think it truly is a workout onto itself. Hence why not play more!

Instead I will be very good give my eyes, body and mind a break. Child will go to bed on time I will lay on the couch read a book and dream of tomorrow and more Wii time.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

You are such a fucker. When I mentioned what a workout that Wii boxing was you came back with some article with people complaining about how they're trading Wii time in for exercise time for their kids.

6:21 AM  
Blogger E said...

Sorry Okie, I still believe a child's only exercise should not be a video game regardless of it's ability to get your our heart rate moving.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

I never said it should. My delight in how much energy you could work up playing a video game was what I was pointing out. I give up.

8:19 PM  
Blogger E said...

Well I'm sorry you give up. Your point is taken and my apologies for not giving you credit.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment