6/08/2008

Another one

Sunday is coming and going right by as I sit on my ass and do nothing. Wonder what it will take to find motivation to do anything? Wait...I did put laundry on, perhaps that was because I tripped on it in the hallway.

Gee dishes stack, crap builds up and once again I watch as my lameness continues to only spiral down taking my attitude with it. Feel like shit and continuing to do nothing will only encourage more of the same.

I wonder what it will take?

Peace and Health.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blonde Gone Mad said...

I got it! Go have dinner with a few friends which includes your ex. Listen to her make fun of you and make comments about what a "horrible housekeeper" you are. It will make you go back home and insanely clean everything from top to bottom. (Well, it worked for me, anyway)

4:45 PM  
Blogger E said...

Gee, I think the ex is a bitter bitch who could have done her share along the road as well. Sitting her ass around smoking pot all day does not make her words worth listening to.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment