6/06/2008

Motivation

...Or lack of. Friday swings in again and I am yet to be thrilled by it. One has a list of things (not actually written down) that would be splendid to finish or even start. Yet I am betting my lazy ass will once again find that special reason not to get to it.

Spring is here, perhaps not in the weather arena but by date it is and I have the spring cleaning mode lacking the motivation to get it all done. I can easily say I want to and can easily pinpoint the areas that are in desperate need of it and yet I seem to lack the energy to just do it.

I wonder where all my energy went? I use to be one of those people that would not let things build and now I seem to be the exact opposite. Perhaps some health issues got in my way but now I let that be a reason when in reality it should be the motivating factor.

My body is in need of movement and action not lack of. Reality of that will only drag me further into the loop. I need to find this lost within piece of me once again. Maybe this weekend, one can hope for it?

Peace and Health.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Maybe we can motivate each other soon. Lord knows we'll need to be saving money so puttering around the house is a good way to do that.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment