12/06/2008

I wait for her

I sit here at my computer as she is most likely snoozing on the couch just a few doors down. I await her arrival. Our bed is not the same when she is not in it. So instead I wait.

I wonder how in just a few months life got to this point. Happy. Unbelievably happy. Work sucks, the house seems small, money is tight, issues abound all around and yet, I know it will all be alright. I wait.

Life is good and I am very thankful for that. I have been on other sides and realize how damn lucky I am.

Peace and Health.

3 Comments:

Blogger zero2aries said...

awww - you old mushball you...

glad to see you happy mate

3:59 AM  
Blogger BethGoodman said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:00 AM  
Blogger BethGoodman said...

Sorry typo --

It makes me go all warm and fuzzy to see you like this. I'm really happy for the both of you.

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home/Hide Comment